Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bloody big lack of update

First update of the ol' blog for a while. First update since I have returned back to normality, and a note to say that this blog will soon again be active and updated regularly, probably on a weekly basis.

So whats been going on since the big return? Lots.

New role at work started (now officially a nine till fiver), old friendships rekindled (for various reasons), homcoming gatherings enjoyed (for obvious reasons), farewell nights out attended (oh how we miss thee kingy) and some photos now available for sale (click).

Talking of photos available for sale, I'm looking for suggestions of what my photography pseudonym could be because I am quite simply lacking inspiration and creativity trying to think of one. Suggestions are welcome via the adding of comments but please offer better efforts than mr nick king - (no I am not going to list my name as MR B BAG under my photos)

Right work beckons - see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home