Monday, November 14, 2005

This weeks 'update'

Ok I have a problem here - There is literally, nothing to write about. The last week has been far and away, the most boring and univentful week here yet. Me and neil have literally been getting up, doing naff all and waiting to go to the office. Work has been a bit of a nightmare (basic organisation and communication - out of the window), the whether has been awful (raining every day), the house stopped working (power cuts, no toilet flushing, TV breaking, T'internet down time) and our cook, Aji (bless him), decided to cook the same thing everyday for 6 days. This all boils down to one simple thing, there is not alot to update the good ol' blog with right now.

Guitar playing has seen an improvement which is nice, and the libertines' "music when the lights go out" has been the track of the week in terms of learning progress. We were planning on going out with shab and biju to take some shots round trivandrum yesterday but the whether put paid to that so hopefully we will be able to do that next week. We went with sham to the guitar shop to get a guitar, but he didnt have any - well not the type we were after anyway. He did have a bunch of other interesting looking instruments though so we might be going back there soon...

Having such a quiet week and being indoors the whole time has got me thinking about coming home, and I'm finding that I'm looking forward to doing so more and more. Every time I hear a date, I work out how far away that will be to me coming home. Whats odd is that, I'm not unhappy or miserable here but I also really cant wait to get back now.

I will write some more when something actually happens, but bye bye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyway, Robbo's here,

Do you want to count my money? I can't be bothered.

November 14, 2005 8:52 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Yes - as long as you dont make me sit on your lap.

November 14, 2005 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't blame you for being bored with the rain, but during December it definitely improves and you will have little rain. Make the most of what's left of your stay, think about the great Crimbo parties and friends/family reunion you will get when you return. Love ya. Gran xx

November 18, 2005 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

July 22, 2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home