Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Motivation

A real lack of motivation today - you know the feeling, umming and arghing for hours deciding whether or not to go to the gym. I went in the end though and feel better. Thats the end of that particular story - although once I walked in I suddnely remembered that we had ran into a few of the gym staff in thirst on Saturday night. Thats slightly worrying I had no recollection of that until today - What else happened that night (See 2 posts down) that has been forgotton?

I was thinking earlier, we were out that night for about 8 hours. I must recall around 2 minutes of it at the most. I know we had a great time but its a shame most of it has been wiped from my memory.

I think the real hangover hit today, obviously influenced my lack of motivation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Personal Development to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

December 21, 2005 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

December 24, 2005 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

January 06, 2006 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home