Sunday, September 04, 2005

India trip and the leaving 'do'

I'm now due to leave for india on the 23rd of september. It was meant to be the 9th, hence the leaving do being last night, but down to a broken phoneline in the india office I will now be heading out two weeks later. Still due to return on the 16th December.

Last night saw the send off for my india trip - A celebration, a gathering, a last chance to see my friends for a few months....Who am I kidding, it was just a bloody big booze up. Best described as 'many in attendance and high fives aplenty' - a great time was had by all. It was good to see everyone made it out, apart from nat who fell asleep....lightweight.

















4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kingy...legend...fact

September 05, 2005 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fact.

September 05, 2005 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are the 2 gays?

September 14, 2005 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give me a call when you get back and we can go for a beer. have a good time mate

September 21, 2005 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home